Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People plz?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seven
Regular

People plz? Empty
PostSubject: People plz?   People plz? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:13 pm

I wanna see this get big and stuff, so we need to invite people. This is turning out to be an awesome roleplay, and it'd be epic if we got a really active community.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

People plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People plz?   People plz? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:54 pm

O_O"" Oh dear. An actually successful RP site made by ME?! It's inconceivable!

But then again, it'd be neat. Of course there would be mod elections~ ;D
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Seven
Regular

People plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People plz?   People plz? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I have to hand it to you though, "You actually made a Card-based RP WORK"

Asking for modship is kinda like asking out the hotest girl in the school. Everyone wants to, but noone has the guts to, because they know the answer will most always be no. But they want to anyways, because then they know that they'll regret it afterwords, always wondering what the answer would have been. Also, in you get turned down, your reputation gets ruined, because its like "that guy who actually asked for mod. What a nerve."
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

People plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People plz?   People plz? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Huh......asking the hottest girl in school out is usually a "no" if you're one of the losers (aka a human being). Cuz when people ask the hot girls in high school they get......more than what they asked for....>_>""

But seriously, anyone can just PM me if they want to become a mod. Don't be scared, there's nothing wrong with courage. I won't just up and say "NO!", instead I'll put you on a list for consideration. Then when needed an election. (as is a tradition my websites)
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

People plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People plz?   People plz? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Back onto the original topic;

How do we get people to come here? It doesnt seem to be on google, so do we advertise on forums or something? IDK, It seems like teh only way.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

People plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People plz?   People plz? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Well we could advertise on forums, but plug-and-runs are NOT acceptable. It's quite rude.

I actually wanted to make a promo video but I need a way to edit 3-D models (specifically PMD). I have a program for it but it's in japanese so on to youtube for that.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: People plz?   People plz? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People plz?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stacking the Decks :: General Discussion-
Jump to: