Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]

Go down 
+4
keymaster
THEKIK
Endarkened
Dry Rain
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which is better Pake or Cie?
PAKE!
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_vote_lcap60%It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
CIE!
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_vote_lcap20%It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Fudge this I'm having ice cream.
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_vote_lcap0%It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wouldn't the pie and cake go moldly after a week?
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_vote_lcap20%It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] Empty
PostSubject: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:38 pm

I haven't talked to most of you in ages! I cannot wait to make my own character, but it will have to wait.
So anyway how have you been?

Last edited by Dry Rain on Tue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Ive never talked to you ever!!! Bu Im good, and you?
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I also am good and also don't know who you are. (Thumbs up, smile, twinkle in teeth)
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah, I was on this site WAY back. It was fun! =)
Anyway nice to meet you!

Edit: Or um, both of you! <3
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:43 pm

YUNIE!!!!!! *glomps* YAYZ!!!! Ohmagosh this is awesome! ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Hey key! ^^
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:45 pm

hello again ^_^

seems like the gangs all here now...

*gives Yunie some cookies*
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Aw, thanks Rasher! <3
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Pbbbbbbbt. Great, now the combination of thinking about Yuna from Final Fantasy X and thinking about cookies is making me think about Final Fantasy X abridged.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Theres a FFX abridged? o,O? Any good?
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Yes. Very funny, but you need to be able to handle the jokes. Pm me if you want to know what I mean by that.
Back to top Go down
loaprocks38
New User

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:42 am

* jumps through window stealing cookies!*

hey nice to meet ya
do you know key IRL??
gives her my EPIC yu-gi-oh card ( dont worry i got 420 copies)

*eating cookies while talking* It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] Loapro11
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:32 am

I don't know you, but hey Yunie! Sup?!

*offers cake*
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:05 am

Yay! First cookies, now cake! Well I'm bring ice cream! ^^
Thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Unfortunately, all I can offer is Pie. Pie is inferior to cake.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Inferior?

Pie is the superior desert, my freind.

*glomps pie*
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:26 pm

It depends on the type of pie... and the type of cake.
I like pumkin pie! =)
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Pumpkin pie and apple pie are win.
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:40 pm

I don't like apple that much. I like blueberry though.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Pie? Superior? LIES!

Well, unless it has chocolate in it. It can't fail if it contains gratuitous amounts of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:56 pm

YOu know what is superior to everything? Baumkutchen or however you spell it.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Hmmm, it seems the name of the topic has changed.
Was this the work of a mod; or the original topic creator?

OH WELL, TIME TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

Leeches are fasinating creatures. They are one of my favorite animals.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:31 pm

THEKIK wrote:
Unfortunately, all I can offer is Pie. Pie is inferior to cake.
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] Son_i_10
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm

*scratches head* only one way to settle this

*puts pie and cake in to locked box for a week, opens*

Awww they had babies! A Pake and a Cie!
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:24 am

The Cie is clearly superior to the Pake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next