Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]

Go down 
+4
keymaster
THEKIK
Endarkened
Dry Rain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which is better Pake or Cie?
PAKE!
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
CIE!
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Fudge this I'm having ice cream.
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wouldn't the pie and cake go moldly after a week?
It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Ooops~ My bad. *cuts BETTER pake* Is strawberry okay?
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Seven
Regular

It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Either way, they both sound delicious. ((Cie is better tho ><))

*takes a slice of pake*
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:35 pm

*Takes a slice of Key's Pake* I wanna make pumkin Pake!
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:55 pm

*grabs pumpkins* Will these do?
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:21 pm

This talk of Pake has gotten old.... >.>
Change of subject plz.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm

omo B-but.....the pake......

Fine. how about:

a) Global Warming

b) The Global Economy

c) War is bad

d) Force in a Mechanical System

e) All of the above
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:01 pm

A)
I am prepared for global warming.
I wear a sweater through summer, like all the time. So when global warming happens and all you kids are dying of heat, I'll just remove my sweater and be perfectly chill.

On that note, I'm also ready for nuclear winter.
I wear ONLY a sweater in winter, with no coats or anything. (Dont forget I live in Canada, most people are bundled up with poofy coats and scarfs and mits etc). When all of you are freezing I'll put on a coat and be toasty warm.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Great. Now Force in a Mechanical System. (god I love physics)
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Pake is still awesome. And yes, those pumkins will do fine.

On our global warming note *coughcoughclimatechangecough* I'll just migrate.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

I'll just stay inside, maybe learn to burrow.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Burrow?
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Yes. In the ground. Make tunnels and underground rooms like a mole or rabbit. And some of them I'll line with traps and mutant monsters from the fallout above ground so that when civilization picks up adventurers can try to traverse them for the gold I put at the ends, calling them "Dungeons".
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:08 pm

What a completely original and never thought of before concept.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Well, to remind everyone sarcasm is in olive. (just in case you were being sarcastic) Otherwise Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:06 am

But defining sarcasm as sarcasm in any way whether it be italics or olive color, usually ruins its touch.
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:09 am

Unless, of course, you want it to be OBVIOUS scarcasm.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Then I don't know if it's a compliment....>_>""
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:13 pm

That's the POINT.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:18 pm

>_>"""" Kay....
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Example;
If someone does something relly stupid and spams
And the I go "Oh, your cool now..."
I dont have to olive it, cuz its so obvious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]   It's been ages!  Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie!  Who will win?  VOTE NOW!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been ages! Talk with me? [Currently hosting a battle between Pake and Cie! Who will win? VOTE NOW!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3